Today's I must confess topic is micro-confessions, so here goes my list of random confessions, in no particular order.
- I still need to lose baby weight a year after having my baby.
- I know all the words to the Thomas & friends, Playschool, Sesame Street and Giggle and Hoot theme songs... I may even be a little proud of the fact.
- I act silly on a daily basis.
- I only like cheese if its melted.
- I hate cherry ripes, and cherries and coconut in general.
- I keep tomato sauce in the cupboard, not the fridge (why the hell would you want it cold?).
- I worry too much about everything, all the time. Thankyou anxiety disorder.
- I'm addicted to buying baby clothes - ok that's not a confession, we all already knew that.
- I loved sultanas as a child, but can't stand them now. I still haven't been able to bring myself to give them to my daughter.
- I eat frozen meals for dinner on the nights Trent works.
- I prefer lipgloss over lipstick although it's very rare that I wear actual makeup these days.
- I have crazy dreams all the time, to the point where I wonder if my hormones are out of whack cos I'm pregnant again. I'm not. I clearly just have an over-active imagination, or I'm a weirdo - you decide.
- My favourite sound in the whole world is my daughter's laughter, closely followed by being called mum.
- I need to put myself first more often.
- I worry if I'm a good mum.
What are your mini confessions?
Do you know all the words to any kids shows? Are you jealous that I do...?